Take the Insanity Asylum Challenge with me!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Favorite Skincare Items

For a couple of years I struggled with breakouts. Everything I tried left me too dry, too oily, more broken out, or with no change whatsoever. I was getting frustrated. I tried anything from Proactiv to Rodan+Fields Blemish set, to whatever I could find at Target. I'm sure I tried 20 different products. No change. Annoyed.

Mary Kay Timewise Miracle Set

A good friend of mine (and my MK recruiter) gave me a sample of the Timewise Miracle Set and Timewise Microdermabrasion set. I tried it and LOVED it. The cleanser left my skin clean, not too dry or icky feeling. The day and night solutions soaked right into my skin, without a residue. The moisturizer - amazing. My skin just felt good and clean. Not too dry or oily. Just clean. $90 Full set; $44 trial/travel set (Comes in Normal/Dry or Combination/Oily)

Mary Kay Timewise Microdermabrasion Set

I quickly fell in love with the microdermabrasion set. I used to do masks with exfoliation to clear up my face and smooth it up. Nothing compares to this microdermabrasion set though. Step 1:Refine scrubs away dead skin and tightens your pores. And Step 2:Replenish rejuvenated your skin after you refine it, leaving it SO soft and smooth. My makeup goes on more flawlessly than it ever has and I have very few breakouts now. I can't get enough of this product. $55!!

Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel

Every now and then, I do get a small breakout. Luckily, Mary Kay makes a cheap, amazing acne treatment gel that you can use all over or for spot treatment. I'm on my 3rd tube of this. I love it that much. And, it's just $7.


Now, here's the fun part. If you're reading this and want to try for yourself, go here:

Www.marykay.com/CameronCopeland
Click SHOP.

Or, call, text, or email me. (Info on my website)

Let me know you saw this post, and I'll give ya 10% OFF!

Free gift with any $40+ purchase, always.

Enjoy your Tuesday!








No comments:

Post a Comment